Wednesday, September 14, 2016

Baby shower cake







This post I started with photos...Simply because I adore it. Probably it sounds very selfish but it's not like that. Of course, I'll give you more explanations but let's continue right now with ...more pink photos :)










This cake is for a very pretty lady who is pregnant right and who made a baby shower party last weekend. From all these photos you know what will be the baby, ye...:)
Being honest with you, you have already met this lady...Two years ago I made the wedding cake for this charming couple.




Do you remember this cake? Here you can see again the post with the wedding cake.
Now it's time to move...It's time for the baby...


The cake is vanilla with vanilla cream and strawberries. All the decorations are made out of fondant. The idea for the cake came from the future mom who found a photo in the net. Of course, we are far away from the original but I kept the beautiful feeling that something very important is going to happen to this charming couple. I wish them all the best!!!!



And now I'll share with you the pink cookie that I made as a small but cute surprise for the future mom.



No comments:

Post a Comment