Monday, September 26, 2016

Малки сладки изненадки за приятни хора

Today I'll share with you the small sweet treats that I have prepared for some of my clients. I adore giving them small surprises. I adore seeing smiles on everyone's face and that's my way to say "Thank you very much for choosing CakeSophia".
And if right now you are wondering why you hadn't received anything from me, I'll give immediately the reason. 
The only reason is lack of time. It is NOT anything personal. Unfortunately, I'm not a magician. Very often I am so busy making and decorating a cake that I couldn't even find any free minute to think of some sweet surprise. I really apologize for this! But anyway, my blog is to share with you, all my virtual friends, the sweet treats that I have prepared for you....



That cookie was a small gift that I dedicated to a future mom. The family prepared a baby shower not a long time ago and I was honored to make their cake. I was thrilled that this beautiful couple chose me to make their cake for this special occasion. Thank you, Silvia and Alex!

Cookies and cupcakes that I made for some charming ladies with very beautiful souls.







And now let's continue with cookies that I baked and decorated for kids and their friends.









I hope you like my sweet surprises. 

No comments:

Post a Comment