Sunday, September 25, 2016

Trucks cake for David


Happy birthday, David!!!!
Enjoy your birthday party! I'm sure it will be perfect!
Be happy and healthy boy!


David's mom ordered the cake. She told me that the young boy likes very much cars and trucks. That's why I decided to make a cake that will make him happy and his face I hope will shine with smiles....










The cake is made out of chocolate layers with vanilla cream. Instead of fondant the cake is wrapped by green-colored butter cream. Only the decorations are made out of fondant. The two trucks on the top of the cake are made out of  Rice Krispy...



5 comments:

  1. We still cannot quite feel like It was not respectable often be those checking important points situated on your blog post. Our family i are sincerely thankful for your own generosity nicely giving me possibility pursue our chosen profession path. Basically information and facts I obtained on the web-site. zf trw

    ReplyDelete
  2. We keep your page. Watch it offline again soon. Very interesting article. zf transmission

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful beat ! I wish to apprentice at the same time as you amend your site, how could i subscribe for a blog site? The account aided me a applicable deal. I had been tiny bit acquainted of this your broadcast provided vivid clear idea. online audio

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love to do both online shopping and online window shopping for goods and other stuffs.. Auto Glass Repair

    ReplyDelete