Tuesday, October 25, 2016

First birthday cake


This fruit cake I made for Simon's first birthday. I made it with very special feeling, with a lot of  love. I know how important is the first birthday for all parents (from my personal experience). That was the reason why I was so thrilled.



The cake was for a boy from the daycare of my daughters. Simon came at the daycare some days before my youngest daughter left this wonderful place for all kids. He is such a cute baby...Oops, he is not anymore a baby. Today he celebrates his 1st birthday.

Happy birthday,dear Simon! Be very happy child!


The cake is made out of vanilla layers. Some of them were colored by colorful sprinkles. The filling is vanilla cream, very light and fluffy, without any butter. I used biscotti (lady fingers) to decorate the cake and a lot of fruit - strawberries, blackberries, tangerines and raspberries. I spread around some tiny dots of whipping cream.
And don't forget, the cake is for a very young boy. That's why on the top I put a small toy. I hope Simon likes this character or pretty soon he will start following the movie :)



2 comments:

  1. Simon loves his new friend Tiger :) And once again - thank you very, very much for the cake, it was absolutely adorable and sooo delicious.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks a lot!!!! I'm so glad that you liked it!!!!

    ReplyDelete