Monday, October 10, 2016

First kiss cake


That is a cake-surprise for my husband. On that day, 14 years ago we kissed each other for the first time. That was a kiss that turned our lives upside down. It was unexpected on one side and strongly desired on the other. I can still feel the thrill and the passion. Our loving story started from that day on....


The cake is with carrot layers and the filling is made out mainly of cream cheese. On the top of the vanilla frosting I spread coconut flakes. My husband adores coconut flakes and all desserts made with coconut.
The two silhouettes are made out of fondant.

And now some photos taken outside, in the yard...





And a photo taken in the evening ...




I hope we will always keep our love as strong as it was in that first day of our life trip together.

No comments:

Post a Comment