Thursday, October 20, 2016

Heart cake


This red heart cake was for the birthday of one of our friends. I won't mention any names because I didn't ask for permission but I'll share with that his loving wife ordered the cake as a surprise. The lady called me and asked me for a cake in the shape of a heart. Then we together decided what color and what decorations would be spread around.





The sign is in Bulgarian and means "Happy birthday, daddy!". The pale pink hearts around the cake are with the first letter of the names of the three ladies in the family - mommy and the 2 daughters.


The cake is chocolate with filling made out of mascarpone cheese and wild berries (mainly strawberries and blueberries). All the decorations are made out of fondant. The clover is edible heart lace expressing the enormous true love towards their husband and dad.



Happy birthday!!! We wish you all the best!


No comments:

Post a Comment