Wednesday, October 12, 2016

My Halloween treats


Halloween is coming...In two weeks this important for all kids day will knock on the door :) Kids are so impatient. They are checking in the stores for their favorite costumes, asking us, the parents, to buy the "special costume", planning how to look incredibly evil...:)
Beside all the costumes, make-up and the candies I decided to surprise my kids with Halloween  cookies and cupcakes.




These cupcakes are chocolate - my kids taste :). The orange cream on the top is whipping cream colored by myself with stabilizer. Then I used different decorations - orange pearls, orange sugar, chewing  gums in the form of an eye, skeletons and bones, some colorful paper sticks.








And now some words for the cookies. They are traditional vanilla cookies. I used for the decoration only fondant. I kept them simple but I tried to used brighter colors than the typical dark ones.



I made some Halloween candies again in bright colors. Honestly my kids made them. We used Candy Melts by Wilton. I had some bags with Candy Melts in different colors and my kids decided to created something very colorful mixing the different chocolate chips. You can see the final result :)




Happy Halloween everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment