Wednesday, November 30, 2016

Christmas treats -part 2


Let's continue with my promise - almost every day I'll share with you some sweet Christmas ideas.

This muffins are moist carrot ones with walnuts, coconut flakes and pineapple pieces inside. I adore the moist  texture. Of course, you can bake your own muffins, you can create your own recipe, you can add everything what you like.




On the top I put some chocolate frosting because my kids adore the chocolate. Then I decorated the cupcakes with plastic winter decoration. Some of them are rings - for my daughters, some of them are like balloons full of snowflakes and some pictures. I find them very cute and attractive.






As you can see you can prepare some sweet treats which are very attractive and very easy to make and decorate. You don't need any special tools and skills to make a very nice surprise for your loved ones.


No comments:

Post a Comment