Tuesday, November 22, 2016

Frozen cake



Here we go...Frozen again :)
Being honest with you this is my first  Elsa figurine. I made a lot of cakes based on that theme but Elsa figurine-never. It was a hard job but the results were satisfactory, especially at the end when the lady who ordered the cake saw Elsa.
But let's stop talking about my job, let's continue the post with:

Happy birthday, Madlen!!! Be happy and healthy girl! Be a princess always in your life!


Before I start with the abundance of photos taken by me before the first snow for this year, I'll tell you some details about the cake. It's chocolate with fluffy vanilla cream. The decorations are made out of fondant. Everything is edible and...snowy :)













Dear Madlen, I hope you enjoyed your birthday cake and you enjoyed your party! All the best!

No comments:

Post a Comment