Saturday, November 12, 2016

Galena's cake


Let's start the weekend with a cake for a young princess. Her name is Galena and today she will celebrate her second birthday.


Happy birthday, Galena! Be very happy girl!

Her mom asked me for a cake with a princess. The lady asked me for a plastic toy and her choice was the Sleeping beauty. The mother shared with me that the whole family likes chocolate and very sweet cakes. That's why,as you can notice, the cake is chocolate - chocolate layers with chocolate frosting. The decorations are made out of fondant. I used also some colorful pearls. Anyway, this cake is for a princess.







I took some pictures before I put the plastic decoration, some at daytime, some at night, some in the rain...You can see the difference in the colors...Isn't it amazing how the light can change the whole look of the cake?!?




And now some photos with the Sleeping Beauty...




Look at now the difference in the colors at night...


The pink is so different...





And because I wasn't happy with my photos early in the morning before the cake was delivered I was ready with my camera to take more pictures outside. But what I found? It was raining...Oh,no...definitely this cake hasn't luck to be photographed into the proper way :)))




Anyway, I wish Galena to be very healthy and happy young princess!

No comments:

Post a Comment