Monday, November 28, 2016

Happy birthday, dear Victor!


Happy birthday, Vicky!!!! Be happy and healthy child!
Today is your special day and I wish you an amazing birthday party at the daycare!


This cake is for Victor's second birthday and it will be for the birthday party at his daycare. That's why the cake is with vanilla layers and light, fluffy vanilla cream. The cake is covered by colored in blue vanilla frosting. No fondant at all. Just the sign with the name on the cake board...


The cars on the top are real toys. All other decorations are made out of frosting.



All the best, dear child!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Wow! My baby loves cars too and I am talking about my husband. He is going to love a cake like this for his birthday. I have booked one of the outdoor New York venues for his birthday celebration and I am planning to have a racing or a car theme for the day.

    ReplyDelete