Thursday, November 24, 2016

Mikaela's cake


Last week was Mikaela's birthday. Happy birthday, dear Mikaela! Be very happy girl!


Mikaela's mom called me a week ago and asked me for a cake for her daughter's birthday. The lady asked me for a cake without any fondant except the decoration. On out cake today these are the flowers, butterflies, ladybugs, the sign...

The river I made out of colored in blue vanilla frosting. The stones are edible too. Actually they are chocolate candies very well turned into stones :) The kids simply adore them!!!!

The cake filling is made out of mascapone and wild berries.

And now it's time for the photos...:)







The mom wanted to put a Minnie Mouse toy on the top of the cake. The lady posted some photos and the cake really looked better and finished with the final touch.


I wish you all the best, Mikaela!

No comments:

Post a Comment