Tuesday, December 20, 2016

Heart cake


This is a cake that I made almost a month ago. Unfortunately, too long I postponed the post. Main reason: lack of time...But tonight I sat down and decided that it's finally time to "give life" to this cake symbol of love and tenderness :)
The raw cake was ordered by a friend of mine who wanted to make a sweet surprise to her family.

The photos were taken before the snow fall. That's why I still have a green background which I miss a lot right now :)

Anyway, this love cake is made out of finely ground nuts and dried fruit, with coconut milk and some other healthy ingredients. I used some chocolate ganache on the top and I decorated with fresh fruit. Only the heart is made out of fondant. And this heart will be a sweet memory for the family.







I wish you all the best!

No comments:

Post a Comment