Tuesday, December 27, 2016

Sweet treats for Sonia


Let's start today with these Christmas ginger cookies made with love for a beautiful lady. She asked me for  ginger cookies for her family decorated with Christmas motives and some of them are dedicated mainly for the kids with edible photos from popular movies - Masha and the bear and Frozen.
Are you ready for my photo session? :)













Now the ginger cookies for the kids...










I won't finish only with the cookies. It's time for the cake pops.






 All of the cake pops went in this charming box with this cute snowman :)


And I'll finish my post today with the Cake!!!!
Strawberry layers with vanilla cream...What do you think? Isn't it an seducing combination? And to all this let's add coconut flakes, Christmas leaves, some presents and 2 cute sliding snowmen. The figurine is my gift to Sonia's kids :)





Merry Christmas, dear Sonia,and Happy New Year!!!! I wish you and your family all the best!


No comments:

Post a Comment