Monday, December 19, 2016

Volcano cake


This weekend was Sasha's birthday. Happy birthday! I wish you thousand of smiles and beautiful presents!


This year Sasha's cake wish is a volcano cake. The idea came from his mom who ordered the cake. She asked me for a volcano full of candies and here we go...







The volcano I made out of Rice Crispy and then I covered by fondant. I also used some red royal icing for the final touch. I filled the volcano with candies and I spread a lot of stones around the volcano and the cake. These stone actually are chocolate candies made looking like stones. The kids adore them!






The cake is made out of vanilla layers without any eggs. That was the most important requirement. The filling is chocolate cream. All the decorations are made out of fondant.




Happy birthday, Sasha!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment