Sunday, December 18, 2016

Zara's cake


This year Zara's cake wish is Paw Patrol. Probably you are wondering right now why I'm showing you this cake and where are the cute dogs...:) yes, they will be there, on the cake, but later on:)

Zara's mom bought her favorite dogs and before the party she will put them on and around the cake. That's why today I'll share with you only the cake without the cute and friendly dogs....


 Now let's have a look around the cake...




The cake is made out of vanilla layers with chocolate chips. The filling is my favorite :) - mascarpone, sour cream and wild berries. In our cake I used strawberries and blueberries. The decorations are made out fondant.

Here are the good news from this morning...Today I have received some photos of the cake with the final details - the cute dogs. Thanks to Zara's mom you will have the chance to see the final look of the cake. 





And you know me...It's difficult to stop with the photos....:)




Happy birthday, dear Zara! Be happy and healthy girl! Enjoy your birthday party!!!!

P.S. Here you can see Zara's cake from the last year...

No comments:

Post a Comment