Tuesday, January 24, 2017

Ariel cake


Happy birthday, dear Tsveti!!! Be very happy girl! Enjoy your birthday party!


This year Tsveti cake wish is Ariel. her mom called me and ordered the cake. Together we decided that it will be better idea if I put a small figurine, Ariel, on the top of the cake. Hopefully, I found a very beautiful cake decoration :) I hope Tsveti will like it too....









All decorations on the cake are made out of fondant. The only exception is Ariel. I used white and blue frosting, some brown sugar representing the sand, some candy pearls.

 A photo taken on the back porch when the snow started...










The cake is made out of chocolate layers with light vanilla cream.


And now let's make a tour around the cake inside, at home. The snow started falling so quickly that I was scared I'll destroy the cake with the snow flakes...I hope you are not tired to take another look at the cake...











Be very healthy and very happy girl, Tsveti!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment