Sunday, January 29, 2017

Cake with pink bows


This cake is for a special birthday. Yes, I know, you'll tell me all birthdays are special and that's true. But this one is for a lady who celebrates today her 65th birthday and the whole family will surprise her. A lot of amazing surprises are waiting for her today...
The cake is one of them. The daughter of the lady who celebrates today ordered the cake. She is an amazing woman, so friendly, so charming, a loving daughter who wants to surprise her mom with something sweet, elegant and beautiful. The lady sent me a picture of her cake wish and here I share with you what I made for her....







You know I adore taking pictures. And although I am not a professional photographer I can't stop taking them and sharing them with you :)

The cake is vanilla with light vanilla filling (vanilla custard). I used also fresh strawberries pieces adding the final touch to the cake. All decorations are made out of fondant.



I wish you an amazing birthday party! All the best!

No comments:

Post a Comment