Monday, January 2, 2017

Hungarian cake


This cake I made last year for a Hungarian guy named Beni. The cake was ordered by his lovely friend Brenda who wanted to make a sweet surprise for him for his birthday party. The lady picked up the recipe for a Hungarian cake. The name is Dobosh. Probably some of you have heard the name or even have tried it. It's very delicious cake.




I made some changes to the recipe...the last layer originally is covered by caramel. But our cake was a fondant one and that's why I replaced this last layer with an original one. I have just added some caramel filling to keep almost the same taste.




The cake design was made completely by Brenda, Beni's friend. She asked me for a man's figurine with very long legs, with a lot of beer bottles around the man and of course, a laptop. The Internet in nowadays is so important, is so vital. Sometimes I think without Internet I can't even pour a glass of water...:)

Brenda asked me for the Hungarian flag too.
Now it's time for more photos...



Beni's favorite color is...orange. You can guess, can't you. That's why I decided to keep the top and the shoes the same color. Some of the photos were taken inside on my kitchen table but I adore taking photos outside on the wooden deck. I find the wooden background very attractive. I hope you like them too.






The sofa was made out of Rice Krispies. All the decorations were made out of fondant.



And my lovely bushes as a background...:)





Happy birthday, Beni!!! Be very happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment