Sunday, February 12, 2017

Paw patrol cake


Here is my Paw Patrol cake for Sophia's 3rd birthday. Happy birthday! I wish you a childhood full of smiles and nice surprises!

Today I'll share with you a lot of pictures. Probably in the very beginning you'll think they are weird...Why? You'll see :)



Now do you notice why? The cake was supposed to be with three paw patrol's characters. Sophia's mom bought them for her and later on when the cake was picked up, the lady put the final touch of the birthday cake. That's why the pictures that I took are without our cute friends but thankfully to Sophia's mom I have the chance to show you the final result :)






The cake is made out of vanilla and chocolate layers. The filling includes two creams too - vanilla and chocolate. I spread also some fresh blueberries between the layers. The cake is covered by vanilla frosting. Only the tiny paws and some of the decorations are made out of fondant.

And some of the pictures taken at the back porch... on the frozen snow...:)




Happy birthday, dear Sophia! I wish you all the best!

No comments:

Post a Comment