Sunday, February 5, 2017

Three kittens cake


Happy birthday, Stephanie! I wish you a wonderful birthday party! Be very happy!



This year Stephanie's cake wish is a pink kitten in a pink cake. Her mom sent me a photo with some kitten to have an idea exactly what kind her daughter likes. I decided to make more than one...:) I hope that Stephanie won't mind if they are 3.




Stephanie's mom asked me for some flower and buttons in the three colors - pink, purple and white...






The cake isn't fondant one. Only the decorations are made out of fondant. The cake is covered by colored in pink vanilla frosting. I used pink spray and edible lace too. The flavors are vanilla layers with filling made out of mascarpone and strawberries.


Here I decided to make some vanilla cupcakes with butter cream flowers on he top using the Russian nozzles...I'm still practicing and I'm not so happy with the final result but I won't give up :)






All the best, Stephanie!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment