Tuesday, March 7, 2017

13th wedding anniversary cake


13 years ago me and my husband said "I do". Always and forever! On that day me and my husband legally declared our true love.




This morning I received a beautiful bouquet of red roses from my husband. From my side I made a chocolate cake for us.
I prepared a dessert that we both adore - chocolate layers and filling of mascarpone with wild berries. I planned to keep the cake as simple as possible. Then I decided to check in the net what's the meaning of the 13th wedding anniversary, what kind of presents to make....And I found that the 13th anniversary is LACE.
Immediately I made some hearts of edible lace and then I added to the cake.

Here I share some photos before the lace hearts :)






I love you, my love! I always do!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment