Thursday, March 23, 2017

Easter cupcakes






Lets's start out post today with something bright and colorful- my first for this year Easter cupcakes. I know there is still some time to the Easter holiday but everywhere, all stores are full of colorful Easter decorations, interesting ideas for the home decoration, abundance of sweet treats...All this recharge my batteries and I grabbed yesterday my bowls and spatulas and I started making cupcakes.








My kids asked me for chocolate cupcakes with chocolate chips inside and vanilla cupcakes with caramel chips. I followed strictly their desires. I used for some of the cupcakes Melted Candies in green but most of them I decorated with green vanilla frosting. I spread plenty of sprinkles looking like carrots and flowers. I used paper decorations for the final touch. Being honest with you, I didn't do the decorations, I just baked the cupcakes. My youngest daughter passionately decorated all sweet treats.









I hope I gave you some ideas for the upcoming Easter. Happy Easter!

No comments:

Post a Comment