Friday, March 3, 2017

Tiramisu for my family


Today I'll share with you,my virtual friends, my Tiramisu. I made it yesterday starving for something sweet. Hopefully I had a large package of biscotti at home. I soaked them with a little bit of coffee because I hoped that my kids would like to try it. Unfortunately, they refused :( But nevermind, it's not the first time. They are kids and they are not attracted by this dessert. I am happy they picked up and ate all the raspberries :)



You can see here how quickly this dessert can disappear :)



By the way, the tiramisu looked like that in the beginning...




I used French macaroons, dried raisins covered by milk chocolate, fresh raspberries and a chocolate heart expressing my love to my beautiful family!








No comments:

Post a Comment