Wednesday, April 19, 2017

Burning love


That's my birthday cake :)
Happy birthday to me!


A cake that I planned a long time ago....I was wondering what cake to make for myself. I didn't want this year to be something with flowers, something typical for the ladies, stylish and fancy. I knew what I didn't want but I couldn't find what I want. I was completely disappointed by myself, by this lack of ideas, by my incapability to find any decision. 

Of course, the moment, the idea came spontaneously into my mind. Something that will express myself, my emotions, my character.


My friends and family know me very well. They know that I am always in the two opposite ends of everything and never in the middle. This state "in the middle of something" doesn't exist to me.
The burning cake expresses me very well. If there is love, it has to be true and deep love. Burning love! Love that makes you forget your everyday life, all your small problems. True love gives you wings. You can fly and see the whole world in your legs.
I love passionately with all my body and soul. I start feeling strong as an ox. Love is power. Love is the strongest emotional bond, it is the most satisfying human experience imaginable for those fortunate enough to find it.
I can jump with closed eyes and burn into the flames of such strong and passionate love. And on the other side, if love disappears there is no power on this world that can force me trying to keep the dying tiny flames...


But let's stop talking about my beliefs in love...:)
Today is my birthday that I'm planning to spend it with people that I love and I can't imagine my life without them. These are my kids and my husband, my true love.



The cake is chocolate - my kids adore chocolate cakes. The filling is made out of mascarpone with fruit (strawberries and bananas) - me and my husband's favorite cream filling. Now there is a little bit of what we like for everyone in the family.


And one last thing -  I adore these three colors - yellow, orange and red. They makes me feel so good! You can't imagine :)




No comments:

Post a Comment