Monday, April 10, 2017

Moana cake



This cake I made for my youngest daughter. It wasn't for a birthday. It was for her Name's Day which by the way, it was yesterday :) On that day all people with flowers names celebrate. 

It was a beautiful sunny day. The whole family enjoyed it a lot, especially our youngest daughter who got a lot of nice surprises :)



A friend sent me a week ago a video how to make that cake. My daughter was next to me watching the video clip. Immediately she fell in love with the cake and that's why she asked me for her Name Day to make something with Moana. No flowers, no spring motives...





The cake was made out of vanilla and chocolate layer, fluffy chocolate cream and mini eclairs. All decorations are made out of fondant.






I hope you like my curious baby Moana :)


No comments:

Post a Comment