Saturday, April 29, 2017

Sweet treats for friends




These are some treats that I made for a friend of mine. The strawberry cupcakes are lightly soaked by fresh raspberry juice and covered by whipped cream with fresh raspberries. I named them strawberry cupcakes because there are small strawberry pieces into the batter and I used strawberry flavor too. My paper decorations are strawberries too but for the cream topping I found at the very last moment that I ran out of of these delicious fruit. That's why I used fresh raspberries.


This big cookie was also a small gift to a very nice lady. Although we don't have the chance to communicate a lot and often, I accept her as a close friend. I just wanted to bring a smile on her face with this sweet cookie :)


This cookie is for another lady. You won't be surprised if I tell you that it was a pleasure to communicate with her. That's why I decided to surprise her with this small sweet treat.





This cake I made a month ago as a small gift to a very cute young man who celebrated his second birthday. Unfortunately he has milk intolerance and he can't eat these sweet treats. That's why I put a real toy (actually the plane was a metal cake decoration) especially for him. The cake was for the parents :)

And two more decorated cookies for two very charming ladies...




No comments:

Post a Comment