Thursday, May 18, 2017

Cheesecakes


Today I 'll share with you two cheesecakes that I made last week for two different occasions. The first one that you see right now I made for a friend of mine. Actually the dessert is for her husband's birthday. I wish him all the best!



I'll post for you the recipe. It's easy to make and you can prepare it for your upcoming summer event :)

First, the crust...Here I made it with finely ground ginger cookies combined very well with 6  spoons of butter (room temperature). Then I pressed the mix in the spring-form and left it to stay 30 min in to the freezer.

Meanwhile, I prepared the filling...
2 packages (250g each) cream cheese
1 cup powdered sugar
1 tb.s. vanilla extract
3/4/whipped cream
1/3 cup sour cream

And the filling is ready. On the top you can spread whatever you like - strawberries or wild berries or cherries...

Enjoy it!

And my second cheesecake that I made for Mother's Day. I dedicated it for my mom who lives very far away from me. Here the filling is made again with 2 packages of cream cheese.Instead of whipped cream and sour cream I used 1 can of condensed milk.  Being honest with you I prefer the first recipe.




No comments:

Post a Comment