Monday, January 2, 2017

Сладки хапки


During the holidays I made so many different sweet treats. Today I'll share some of them with you. The fist are my strawberry cakepops that I decorated with golden and sparkling white sugar.


I baked also chocolate muffins with chocolate chips inside. Half of them I decorated with whipping cream and the other half with mascarpone. The decoration are paper ones.







Every year I adore buying paper cupcakes with colorful paper decorations. They are so cute. On one side they help you to decorate your cupcakes and on the other side they are interesting and funny for the kids.

I didn't forget and the cookies...I have already shared with you the decorated cookies. Today I post my "simple" chocolate cookies. They go perfect with a cup of good coffee :)


That were my simple and easy to make sweet holiday treats:)  Happy holidays, dear friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment